Why are your samples incomplete?
Posted by: Christian Wimmer in: Common
Our sample codes are often not complete as they were posted.
Here are the reasons:
- We are lazy
- Samples are called samples because they aren’t whole projects. Neither are examples.
- Long lines of code are boring to read
- Readers should not expect from us to do their work
- It is more fun to create your own code
- Readers should start thinking instead of just use copy & paste
- We don’t get paid.
- We create these sample codes for fun in our spare time