The JWA library aims to provide a conversion from C to Delphi of as many headers as possible from the PSDK etc.
The goal of this project is to provide a conversion of the headers from the Windows Platform SDK which is as complete as only possible.
Most of the code has been donated by Marcel van Brakel. This basically means that this project replaces the old Win32 header conversions of the very same Marcel van Brakel – which was distributed on the JEDI homepage.
Whereever appropriate other headers may be included into the project.
- If you seek the old JEDI Header page, you can find it here. Do not expect it to be updated anymore.
- Find blog entries to JWA here.
- Find out How to setup JWA here.
- Join the mailinglist here.
- Join the newsgroup “API conversion” here.
- Request a features here.
- Report a bug here.
- Get the download of the latest JEDI API Header release
- more to come…